Troppe Informazioni Martedì numero Cento e Settanta Due (TMI #172) February 3, 2009Posted by truthspew in TMI Tuesday.
1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
Full on contact is cool. That’s how I sleep best.
2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the “new” “special” person in their life?
Yes, about 50 years. I think this has a lot to do with the actions of my father. When my mom died he waited a bit over a year to re-marry. Don’t get me wrong, Peggy was a wonderful woman. I just wasn’t ready to move on at that point.
Dad on the other hand cannot be alone. I find that funny since I value my alone time like you wouldn’t believe.
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed… romance, experimentation or foreplay?
Experimentation. Plenty of romance and foreplay but it just gets a bit dull sometimes.
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
Good contact is one of the paramaters, but a good kiss is when both you and the person you’re kissing/is kissing you tune out the world for that kiss.
5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell….
The lost condom episode. Someone slipped the condom on inside out. Ooops.