TMI #176 — It just isn't worth translation anymore March 3, 2009Posted by truthspew in TMI Tuesday.
1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
Early on anal just didn’t appeal to me, top or bottom. I’m definitely more top n that respect and don’t mind as I’ve said before, being balls deep in a cute ass.
2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
Not that I can recall.
3. How do you let your significant other know you’re in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
Oh that’s easy. I’m of the Marvin Gaye school of sexual interest. “Wake up!”
4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
Starts kissing me like crazy.
5. Is there one that got away – a sexual opportunity you didn’t realise was one at the time, or weren’t ready for and regret missing ever since?
Nah, I was always pretty adventurous. Did pass up a few though and good thing. I have this sixth sense when it comes to that. And I’m always right though I’m 16 years out of practice in that respect. And no regrets.