Tags: AFA, As The World Turns, P&G
add a comment
This particular AFA message is just too pass up. They’re getting their underwear in a bunch over the gay storyline in As The World Turns.
They beat the fear drum by saying that homosexual activists will call to register support for the storyline. Fan those flames:
1-800-331-3774 and click on option 2. Following the recording, click on option 1 to support P&G’s advertising on ATWT!
Of course they tip their hand when they talk about it ultimately being about gay marriage. Good for ATWT and P&G. I did notice something, I’m not young by any stretch of the imagination though through a genetic accident I look a good ten years younger, and now that I’ve taken up the family tradition I might be able to shave four of five more years off that. But today I saw an article in my local newspaper about the May Day of Prayer. They had pictures of the event.
There weren’t ANY young people in the groups of people in the photos. None. I think I was one of the vanguards of the sans-religious in America.
In essence, it’s the old people trying to buy their way into heaven. A friend and I both hit on it when we realized that as people approach their mortality they suddenly get very religious, or at least if they’ve been indoctrinated to do so. When I approach my mortality religion will have absolutely nothing to do with it. I have standing orders that I am to be cremated and my ashes scattered over the familial homeland in Italy.
Procter & Gamble wants to know if you approve its efforts to promote the homosexual lifestyle. It has established a toll-free number for you to call and vote to approve or disapprove its support of homosexuality.
P&G has added homosexual lovers to its soap opera “As the World Turns.” It has also added scenes of homosexuals with open mouth kissing. The motive behind P&G’s push is to desensitize viewers, especially younger viewers, to the homosexual lifestyle. The ultimate goal of homosexual activists is homosexual marriage.
Thousands of homosexual activists are already calling P&G.
* Call the toll-free number P&G has set up for the public regarding its promotion of the homosexual lifestyle. Call 1-800-331-3774 and click on option 2. Following the recording, click on option 1. There is not a live person at this number.
* Forward this e-mail to family and friends and urge them to call and vote.
* Reproduce this letter and distribute to others — Sunday School class, church, coworkers, etc. Ask your pastor to put this information in the church bulletin and newsletter.
* If you have not already done so, send an e-mail letter to P&G opposing its promotion of homosexuality.
* Sign up to get Action Alert updates from the American Family Association on the P&G response. Sign up here to stay informed.
Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your family and friends.
Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association
P.S. Please forward this e-mail message to your family and friends!